Help Programming Combat Sports Event

Mmacleod1983

We had our first event back in February and it turned out okay but I made a few boo boo's during the stream and am looking for solutions. I am certain these are fairly simple fixes but I am looking for help to do this the most efficient way based on users with more experience. So thanks for your help if you are so inclined to help this new guy out. I have searched for videos but nothing has really touched on all of my questions.

So here are the issues I am having...

I have a live feed with four cameras hooked up to a video switcher.

After the fighters have walked out I want to overlay the tale of the tape graphic.

This part I have accomplished.

As soon as the fight starts I want to overlay the time clock.

When I overlay the time clock the tale of the tape and the time clock both pop up and play at the same time.

Not sure how to prevent this other than after the tale of the tape plays I click the Eye ball to toggle that off and then I click the time clock

but this doesnt seem intuitive to me.

Another example is during intermission we play commercials. So I place all of my commercials into the source panel and when I transition to the source they all start playing at once.

Once again I go in and turn off all the little eyeballs and click through one by one but still seems like this is not the correct way to do these tasks.

Im not sure if youre following.

But lets say 8 fights... each fight has one graphic overlay at the beginning then each fight has a unique time clock for those particular fighters.

what is the workflow to accomplish these tasks. I know I am overcomplicating this.... at least I hope

Any help for this rookie is greatly appreciated