How to Pan & Tilt my CAM

trgrassijr

I just added a new EUFY CAM to my OBS using RTSP UEUFY Indoor CAM 2K Pan & Tilt So how do i control the Camera in OBS? On my Iphone I have the EUFY app and I can move the camera with no issues. In OBS I setup a scene for the Camera and then create a source using Media.
Added the RTSP string and now in the scene I can see my view. Where are the controls for the camera in OBS?

Thank you
Tom G

KUCTech

Tom G: Have you checked out the OBS Plugin PTZ Controls to see if it supports your camera?

Cheers. . .

trgrassijr

Tom G: Have you checked out the OBS Plugin PTZ Controls to see if it supports your camera?

Cheers. . .

Hi downloaded the PTZ plugin and installed on my OBS But it does not control my Camera What kind of camera will work with PTXZ plugin.

KUCTech

Tom G: The PTZ Controls plugin Overview talks about the protocols it supports. And if that doesn't help, the developer or a contributor to the PTZ Controls plugin Discussion section could likely answer your question.

Lawrence_SoCal

There are numerous PTZ plugins by 3rd parties. PTZ Optics new camera controller software claims to support 400 models of cameras??
In my setup, with an NDI PTZ PoE camera, I do NOT use an OBS Studio plugin. I use the camera mfgs camera control software on its own (dual monitor setup). just be willing to think outside the box

trgrassijr

There are numerous PTZ plugins by 3rd parties. PTZ Optics new camera controller software claims to support 400 models of cameras??
In my setup, with an NDI PTZ PoE camera, I do NOT use an OBS Studio plugin. I use the camera mfgs camera control software on its own (dual monitor setup). just be willing to think outside the box
Lawarence I am working with support they have a program too that controls the camera trying to get that to work now. Would be nice if the obs plugin would work