Split L/R channel to track

video2go

I have a media source (incoming SRT with stereo sound. Left channel is Italian commentary and Right channel is English commentary. Then I have two OBS instances to restream with Italian (L channel only in advanced audio) and English (R channel only in advanced audio) to 2 Youtube streams. If I could separate audio channels to two separate TRACKS (Italian track1 and English to track2) I could only use one instance of OBS and then with restreamer make 2 streams. In restreamer I can choose which track would I want to use.
Is there a way to split channels to tracks?

Suslik V

rematrix (aka "gain") filter can make channel copy/swap/mute etc.

The source of audio can be routed to any track you wish (main menu Edit > Advanced Audio Properties > Tracks)

Edit: one more filter (plugin) needed, the Asynchronous Source Duplication (see below)

Last edited:

video2go

1714481703830.png

Is there a way duplicate audio? So I would route L channel to Track1 and R channel to Track2? I downloaded the plugin and copied it to plugins, but I can not route L and R with it.

1714482363778.png

Suslik V

Shit happens. One more plugin (filter) needed to make copy of the source, the Asynchronous Source Duplication:
Copied source can be added to the same scene as new source named "Asynchronous Source Duplicator". Delay is insignificant. Transform size can be set to 0, if second picture is not needed.